After months of suffering and uncertainty about the continuation of the season, the NBA world starts again directly from the Disney World bubble in Florida, where the first games will take place tonight. We have very interesting matchups with the LA derby and NOLA vs Jazz.
Dunkest is ready to start again!
- James Harden (Houston Rockets, 20.6 credits): Great past night for the Barba, where he dropped 35 points at the head of the Celtics. James will continue to hammer in order not to lose the best scorer of the championship and the challenge with Doncic and the Mavericks promises to be on fire.
- Devin Booker (Phoenix Suns, 14.3 credits): The Suns have very few chances to gain a place in the post season. They can only trust in a Devin in Superman format, which would make the fantacoaches happy too. There is a possible great score for him in the challenge with the Wizards.
- Ja Morant (Memphis Grizzlies, 11.2 credits): He is in a great shape and he proved it by scoring 22 points and fanning 12 assists against the Heat. To maintain eighth position in the West, Memphis needs his leader and Ja seems ready to fight.
- Paul George (Los Angeles Clippers, 13.8 credits): The season starts again immediately with the LA derby in T1. Perhaps Anthony Davis will be missing the match for an eye problem, while surely there will be no Harrell on the Clips side. At this point we have to add George to our recommended!
- TJ Warren (Indiana Pacers, 10.2 credits): Without Sabonis and with a half-service Oladipo, there are more responsabilities for the small forward of Indiana. If you don’t have as many credits for a big player, Warren may be a possible surprise in the near future.
- Cheick Diallo (Phoenix Suns, 4.2 credits): Cheick guaranteea those 10-12 minutes out of the bench where he can put good numbers on the scoresheet. The opponent of the day (the Wizards) is widely affordable, and for this reason you can entrust Cheick with the ranks of the fourth forward of your team (also in view of a probable garbage time).
- Rudy Gobert (Utah Jazz, 18.3 credits): After an awful of last March with the touch of microphones and the Coronavirus, we are ready to welcome Rudy among our Tips. He plays in T1 at once against the Pelicans, that are known for having shortcomings under the basket. There can be great numbers for the French Guys.
- Jarrett Allen (Brooklyn Nets, 10.3 credits): In these game days, we have a direct clash between the seventh and eighth strength of the Eastern Conference. DeAndre Jordan will be missing the match, and for this reason there will be an increasing in Allen’s minutes. If Jarrett’s game will not be marked by the number of fouls, the high minutes on the floor will bring a high score.
- Bol Bol (Denver Nuggets, 4 credits): Honestly, we don’t know how many minutes will play the Manute’s son in the next matches. But he cost only 4 miserable credits and considering what he showed in the scrimmage matches…. he can be a great choice!
- Monty Williams (Phoenix Suns, 5 credits): Without Beal, Washington seems to be in Orlando for a good vacation. Williams and the Suns will take advantage of this to bring home the first win of the new NBA.