As you can see, so far it’s been really hard to pick the right players and, above all, the right coach. This time, we’ll try and make amends after suggesting James Borrego for M5. Let’s take a look at the best options for M6:
- Nikola Jokic (Denver Nuggets, 21.1 credits): After the first few games, he seems to be the front runner in the MVP conversation. It’s not even about the opponent when it comes to Jokic, he’s always a safe bet.
- Richaun Holmes (Sacramento Kings, 10.3 credits): He’s now without a doubt the starter at center for the Kings. Sacramento will face the Warriors, a very good match-up for Holmes.
- Mason Plumlee (Detroit Pistons, 10 credits): We did not trust him against the Celtics: we were wrong. 17 rebounds and 30.25 PDK, plus the Pistons managed to get the win. On M6 the opponent remains the same, so we might as well try our luck by trusting his last performance.
- Christian Wood (Houston Rockets, 12.8 credits): The Rockets can now count on all their key players and, guess what, Wood is becoming one of them.
- Larry Nance Jr. (Cleveland Cavaliers, 9.6 credits): The match-up against the Magic and Kevin Love’s absence are 2 good reasons to pick him. He’s still very low-cost, so don’t waste any time.
- Carmelo Anthony (Portland Trail Blazers, 8.8 credits): He’s coming off his best performance of the season and, on M6, he’ll face the Warriors again. He might not be your classic fantasy player, but he can definitely make a statement every once in a while.
- Kyrie Irving (Brooklyn Nets, 16.7 credits): After a tough loss against the Hawks, the Brooklyn Nets will be looking to get back in the win column right away. The Wizards’ defense is one of the worst in the league, and you can’t afford that against a killer like Kyrie.
- De’Aaron Fox (Sacramento Kings, 12.8 credits): Even though he’s not the cheapest pick, the match-up with the Warriors makes him one of the best options among the mid-range guards.
- Collin Sexton (Cleveland Cavaliers, 11.1 credits): We already knew that he could score, what we didn’t know is that he could be such a good fantasy player. Expect him to keep doing his thing on M6 as the Cavs take on the Orlando Magic.
- Mike Malone (Denver Nuggets, 7.8 credits): Despite their losing record, the Nuggets are still one of the best teams in the West. They can’t afford to lose the easier games anymore, so we expect them to find some extra motivation and run through the Timberwolves.