As you can see, some games are being postponed due to a new Covid outbreak in the league. On M10 the Toronto Raptors were supposed to be the only ones getting their average score but, as it turns out, the game between the Celtics and the Bulls has been postponed, so the players from both teams will also get their average score. And other games might be postponed, too! Hopefully that doesn’t happen, but stay tuned to find out. It goes without saying that we won’t include them in our daily tips.
- Nikola Jokic (Denver Nuggets, 22.1 credits): While almost every other player is having ups and downs, Jokic has just been unstoppable so far. The match-up against the Nets won’t be a walk in the park, but he can log a triple-double on any given night.
- Al Horford (OKC Thunder, 9.4 credits): He’s not a fan-favorite, but the Thunder are a way better team than we expected and he could pretty easily put up good stats agaisnt the Spurs.
- Enes Kanter (Portland Trail Blazers, 9 credits): Nurkic is unrecognizable and Kanter is taking advantage of that. Just like he should take advantage of the Sacramento Kings this time around.
- Khris Middleton (Milwaukee Bucks, 14.6 credits): Talk about unrecognizable, there goes Giannis. The Greek Freak is not perfroming at the level that he used to, but the Bucks are starting to look better anyway, mainly thanks to Middleton. He’s coming off a double-double and, against the Pistons, he might even notch the second in a row.
- Darius Bazley (OKC Thunder, 9.1 credits): M9 was a pretty tough night for him offensively, but that’s what happens when you have to guard Kevin Durant.
- Kyle Anderson (Memphis Grizzlies, 8.7 credits): If there’s a player that’s been filling up the stat sheet, that’s him. 28PDK without getting the double digit in any stat on M9… maybe a double-double this time? Fantasy coaches would be really grateful.
- CJ McCollum (Portland Trail Blazers, 14 credits): It looks like the Trail Blazers have found themselves a new leader, at least as far as fantasy basketball goes. In fact, McCollum has been the best of his team so far, and the game against the Kings gives him a chance to keep this up.
- Jrue Holiday (Milwaukee Bucks, 12.8 credits): His last performance might have let you down, but that won’t happen again, at least not on M10. The Pistons are too good a match-up for the Bucks and for him, as no one will be able to guard him.
- Caris LeVert (Brooklyn Nets, 10.9 credits): With Kyrie out once again, he should be the one helping KD carry the team on his back. He already did that against the Thunder, but the loss impacted his score. Hopefully things will go better this time, at least that’s what we think.
- Monty Williams (Phoenix Suns, 8.1 credits): Even though the Suns are coming off a loss, they have one of the best record in the league. The Hawks are a pretty good match-up for them, so they should get back in the win column.