With Memphis’ next 3 games postoponed, there will now be 4 teams whose players will get their average score: Grizzlies, Wizards, Bucks and Trail Blazers. Hopefully no other games gets postponed.
- Rudy Gobert (Utah Jazz, 17 credits): As much as they improved on the defensive end, the Warriors don’t have a player that can phisically guard the Frenchman: expect a lot of rebounds and baskets inside the paint.
- Steven Adams (New Orleans Pelicans, 11.6 credits): The Pelicans will face a Timberwolves team on the second night of a back-to-back. Even though Adams isn’t known for filling the stat sheet, he should have no trouble logging a double-double.
- Mason Plumlee (Detroit Pistons, 9.6 credits): Christian Wood won’t be available for the Rockets, which means every chance to control the action under the rim basically goes out the window for Houston. Plumlee can definitely take advantage of that.
- Kevin Durant (Brooklyn Nets, 20 credits): After an astonishing perfomance the first time, KD is ready to go after the Cavs once again, hoping to bring home the W this time. You can bet he’s going to show the Nets the path to victory.
- Brandon Ingram (New Orleans Pelicans, 13.4 credits): He’s not in top shape as of right now, but he only need one game to change things up. The opponent certainly favors him, so it’s basically a matter of scoring buckets.
- Kyle Kuzma (Los Angeles Lakers, 8.9 credits): With the Lakers taking on the Bulls, expect LeBron and AD to take a little bit of time off. It doesn’t necessarily mean that one of them (or both) won’t play, but it might mean that the players around them could get more time on the court.
- Malcolm Brogdon (Indiana Pacers, 13.4 credits): Even though the Magic are coming off a win, the Pacers can very easily take them back down. Especially if the best Brogdon show up, which he should.
- LaMelo Ball (Charlotte Hornets, 10.8 credits): The Bulls are pretty tough, but LaMelo is proving to be exactly what his father said he was… and maybe even more. You have to trust him for this game.
- Immanuel Quickley (New York Knicks, 5.9 credits): Another nice surprise coming straight out of New York City. We don’t know whether he’ll keep this up, but you might as well strike while the iron is hot.
- Steve Nash (Brooklyn Nets, 9.3 credits): There’s basically no way the Nets are going to lose to the Cavs twice in a row, especially since now the Big Three have officially arrived in Brooklyn.
- Stan Van Gundy (New Orleans Pelicans, 5.6 credits): The match-up with the Timberwolves should allow Zion, Ingram & Co. to control the action pretty easily and possibly give the Pelicans a resounding win.