M14 was full of amazing performances, but it also came with some huge surprises. As far as M15 goes, Kings, Grizzlies and Suns players will get their average score. Let’s go straight to the tips then!
- Nikola Vucevic (Orlando Magic, 16.6 credits): He didn’t perform at his usual level on M14, but the match-up with the Hornets is the perfect one for him to get back on the horse.
- Serge Ibaka (Los Angeles Clippers, 10.5 credits): He’s coming off an amazing display on M14 and will now be facing his former team in the Thunder. He should have no problem dominating under the rim, especially since Horford won’t be available yet.
- James Wiseman (Golden State Warriors, 8.9 credits): He hasn’t been a really good option so far, but the Warriors need to get back into the win column and Karl-Anthony Towns is still out. The Timberwolves don’t have anyone that can take advantage of Wiseman in the paint, so this could be the right matchday to pick him.
- Domantas Sabonis (Indiana Pacers, 17.8 credits): He’s kind of an unstoppable force right now. On M14 he missed the triple-double by 1 assist: we don’t know if he can notch it this time around, but rest assured that a double-double is in order.
- Draymond Green (Golden State Warriors, 11.4 credits): As someone that’s used to filling up the stat sheet, he might even log a triple-double against the T-Wolves. And even if he didn’t, he could put up very good stats.
- Keldon Johnson (San Antonio Spurs, 8.1 credits): He had some poor performances lately, but he’s still one of the very best low-cost options, probably the best among the forwards.
- Ben Simmons (Philadelphia 76ers, 16.6 credits): The game against the Pistons should be quite the easy night for the Sixers and Simmons should be able to dominate with no problem, especially if Embiid wasn’t available.
- Fred VanVleet (Toronto Raptors, 11.9 credits): One of the only hopes for the Raptors against the Pacers. FVV always shows up and, most importantly, check every box when it comes to stats.
- Mike Conley (Utah Jazz, 11.3 credits): The Jazz will be playing the Knicks on the last day of M15, which gives you a good “rebound” in case your captains for the first 2 days don’t deliver. The Conley of old seems to be back.
- Steve Nash (Brooklyn Nets, 8.8 credits): After 2 losses against the Cavs, the Nets rebounded and got the win against the Heat. Now the two teams rematch and Butler will still be out: not a walk in the park in the least, but the Nets should take this one, too.
- Steve Kerr (Golden State Warriors, 6.4 credits): Like we said before, it’s time for the Warriors to rack up some wins. If they can’t beat these Timberwolves, then they have a huge problem.