Happy Tuesday to all our fantacoaches! We are going to have an extremely complicated day. It will be very easy to miss a few choices in Dunkest, but don’t worry! We are there to save you with our tips. We need to pay special attention to the match-up between the Nets and Bucks, considering the big absences that have hit the team of the Big Apple.
Now let’s see our advices for these game days.
- Ben Simmons (Philadelphia Sixers, 18.8 credits): The Sixers had a very strange marching role this year. The playoff are coming and it is time to score some great results. For this reason, we go with Ben Simmons in the very affordable match against the Wizards.
- Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers, 17.4 credits): When Portland is in trouble, Damian raises the bar of his game. This time they will face the Rockets, a team that have one of the worst defensive ratings against the guards. Let’s go Dame D.O.L.L.A, it is time to play the game!
- Chris Paul (Oklahoma City Thunder, 15.2 credits): The Benjamin Button of the NBA is surprising once again the fans of this game. Oklahoma has the chance to show its quality against the Los Angeles Lakers, and we are quite sure that Chris will not let down his team in this huge situation.
- Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics, 14.8 credits): This guy has an incredible talent and he is gonna be the future of the NBA. After the amazing match against Portland, the young Jayson has the possibility to guide the Celtics in a very difficult clash against the Miami Heat. If Boston wants to have a chance on the Playoff, they have to trust on Mr. Tatum’s talents.
- Paul George (Los Angeles Clippers, 13.8 credits): The player from California is one of the fitst guy in the NBA after the Scrimmage Matches. After the incredible performance against the Pelicans, this time Paulie will face the Phoenix Suns defence… and that’s could be an interesting problem for Arizona.
- Carmelo Anthony (Portland Trail Blazers, 9.5 credits): Speaking about Melo in 2020 always leaves a sense of melancholy. In addition, his return to the small forward position is giving him a new youth, as evidenced by the games against Boston and Memphis. Finally, we have to focus on Melo’s sense of revenge, who has been released without too much compliments from the Rockets (his opponents tonight) last season.
- Joel Embiid (Philadelphia Sixers, 18.8 credits): As mentioned earlier for Simmons, Big Joel is also one of the keys for the Sixers to try to leave their mark inside the Playoffs. It is very intriguing the challenge of this day against Thomas Bryant, another element that could awaken the animal instinct of Embiid.
- Nikola Vucevic (Orlando Magic, 18 credits): The Montenegrin player is in great confidence in his return from Lockdown and he is passing this leadership to all his teammates. On this day, Nikola will challenge one of the strongest defenders in the league like Myles Turner, but we are quite convinced that the talent of the Balkans will prevail in the end.
- Brook Lopez (Milwaukee Bucks, 10.2 credits): Speaking very clearly, the Bucks have another chance to clarify their potential against the uncabbling Nets. In such a game, a talent of the calibre of Brook Lopez can have space and minutes to dominate the Parquet tonight.
- Brett Brown (Philadelphia Sixers, 8.1 credits): The Sixers aren’t facing the best season of their lives, but this day’s opponent seems to be too weak to cope with the Brother Love city’s talents. We’re very much focused on Brett Brown, hoping he doesn’t give us another reason of disappointment in this strange season.