How did you guys do on M24? And most importantly, are you ready for another exciting 3-day stretch? As usual, we’ll give you 3 tips per role, as well as 2 options among the coaches.
- Rudy Gobert (Utah Jazz, 18.6 credits): Even though the Clippers didn’t have Leonard nor George, Gobert exposed their well-known problems under the rim, scoring 23 points and grabbing 20 rebounds in just 31 minutes. With the rematch taking place on M25, ou can expect a similar performance from him.
- Montrezl Harrell (Los Angeles Lakers, 11.7 credits): The match-up against the Nets isn’t really important from a table standpoint, but it’s very meaningful. With Davis sidelined, it’s going to be up to Trez to take advantage of a Durant-less Nets team in the paint.
- Enes Kanter (Portland Trail Blazers, 10.7 credits): Luckily his cost didn’t blow up after M24, so it’s still a great idea to pick him against the Wizards.
- Domantas Sabonis (Indiana Pacers, 18.5 credits): After the unreal performance he had against the Timberwolves, we decided to pick him back-to-back: the Rockets don’t stand a chance against him.
- Jerami Grant (Detroit Pistons, 12.1 credits): The NBA managed to have the Pistons and the Bulls face each other as soon as their respective games got postponed, and Grant absolutely grabbed the opportunity with both hands. 43 points shooting 60% from the field, how can you deny him a spot on your team after that kind of performance?
- Joe Harris (Brooklyn Nets, 8.9 credits): He’s having the best season of his career so far, proving to be more than a “simple” role player. With KD still out, we expect a great shooting performance from Harris… as usual these days.
- Kyrie Irving (Brooklyn Nets, 16.3 credits): KD is out and you have to think that the Lakers will focus mainly on trying to stop Harden, which might leave Kyrie open on many occasions.
- Jaylen Brown (Boston Celtics, 13.6 credits): He did pretty well last time out, but he had too many turnovers. He’s not going to repeat that same mistake twice in a row.
- Fred VanVleet (Toronto Raptors, 13 credits): Another match-up against the Bucks, another opportunity to shine for the FVV. Lowry is listed as questionable and could sit this one out, a possibility that would give VanVleet the keys of Toronto’s offense.
- Mike Malone (Denver Nuggets, 8.7 credits): The Nuggets need to get back in the win column right away after 2 losses in a row. If they perform the way they’re supposed to, the Cavs shouldn’t pose a threat.
- Nate Bjorkgren (Indiana Pacers, 6.5 credits): Sabonis and Brogdon are at their best again, which means that the Pacers can easily run through the Rockets, especially if Oladipo is still out.