Buckle up and get ready for another 2-round matchday! This time, only Grizzlies players will get their average score, unless of course some games get postponed in the next few hours.
- Nikola Vucevic (Orlando Magic, 17.7 credits): He just had a wonderful display against the Pistons, you just can’t deny him in the rematch.
- Ivica Zubac (Los Angeles Clippers, 9.8 credits): Despite his inconsistency, he sure seems like a good pick for this one, as the Clippers take on the Washington Wizards.
- Tristan Thompson (Boston Celtics, 9 credits): He’s been averaging over 20 PDK through the last 4 games and the match-up against the Mavs seems like another good chance for him, especially since Porzingis’ status is still unclear.
- Zion Williamson (New Orleans Pelicans, 16.4 credits): Even though many doubted him, he’s turning out to be exactly what people thought he would be. And on M27 he takes on the Pistons, what else?!
- Paul George (Los Angeles Clippers, 15.5 credits): The Clippers had a tough loss against the Nets, which makes us think that they’ll be willing to bounce back ASAP. The match-up against the Wizards seems motivating enough for PG to play and step up, both offensively and defensively.
- Joe Harris (Brooklyn Nets, 9.1 credits): Kevin Durant’s absence guarantees him more and more minutes, which means a lot more stats and better fantasy performances. He’s still pretty low-cost, so it’s worth a shot.
- Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers, 18.1 credits): The bad performance he had against the Suns is probably the worst news possible for the Nuggets, Portland’s next opponent. It’s going to be Dame Time.
- Zach LaVine (Chicago Bulls, 14.5 credits): He’s in terrific form right now and the Minnesota Timberwolves don’t have anyone to try and stop him.
- Tyrese Haliburton (Sacramento Kings, 10.5 credits): 34.5 PDK against none other than the Bucks. The rookie is definitely ready to take on anyone, even the Brooklyn Nets.
- Doc Rivers (Philadelphia 76ers, 9.9 credits): We’re pretty sure they can’t wait to avenge the loss to the Raptors. It’s not really a safe et, but we take the Sixers in this rematch.
- Steve Clifford (Orlando Magic, 5.6 credits): Just like on M26, the Magic should take the Pistons without going through too much trouble.