On M29, the players from the Oklahoma City hunder are getting their average score. Everyone else is, as of this moment, good to go. The matchday will be disputed in 2 days.
- Nikola Jokic (Denver Nuggets, 24.4 credits): He’s alwys a great pick, but now you have one more reason to choose him. The Nuggets are playing the Chicago Bulls, which means he’ll go toe-to-toe with Wendell Carter Jr.
- Jonas Valanciunas (Memphis Grizzlies, 13.5 credits): The Grizzlies need to get a winning streak going in order not to be left behind in the Playoff race and the Rockets are a pretty handy task.
- Jarrett Allen (Cleveland Cavaliers, 12.8 credits): After a double-double with a win against the Sixers, Allen proved that he can pretty much take on anyone and still put up some good stats.
- LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers, 21.2 credits): If you think about the Lakers’ situation and LeBron’s past encounters with the Warriors, you simply must pick him.
- Julius Randle (New York Knicks, 16.9 credits): Despite the back-to-back, he should dominate the action against the Pistons and maybe even notch a triple-double. A double-double seems like a safe bet anyway.
- Chris Boucher (Toronto Raptors, 9.9 credits): With Pascal Siakam out, he needs to step it up and the fact that he’ll be playing more minutes at center might guarantee you a double-double. Moreover, if you consider that he’s going to be the starting big man for the Raptors, he comes off as really low-cost.
- Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers, 18.1 credits): The Trail Blazers are on a 4-game losing streak and they need the best Lillard. It is exactly in this kind of situations that Dame perfroms at his best.
- Chris Paul (Phoenix Suns, 16.6 credits): What a season for CP3, undoubtedly one of the best of his career, especially if we take his age into account. Against the Timberwolves, we expect another monster performance from him.
- LaMelo Ball (Charlotte Hornets, 11.9 credits): Even though we feel like the Hornets will fall short against the Blazers, we still expect the younger Ball brother to have a good night at the office.
- Taylor Jenkins (Memphis Grizzlies, 7.5 credits): The Grizzlies should easily beat the Rockets. They need to start winning, and if they can’t do it in this kind of games, they don’t stand a chance in the Playoff race.
- JB Bickerstaff (Cleveland Cavaliers, 5 credits): After a win against the Sixers, you sure can trust the Cavs against a Rockets team that will be on the second leg of a back-to-back.