For this one we go back to 2-round matchdays, which means you’re going to have almost no margin for error. Don’t worry, as usual, we’re here to help you with our best tips.
- Nikola Jokic (Denver Nuggets, 25.8 credits): He definitely doesn’t want to lose to his fellow European Luka Doncic. We expect the Joker to at least flirt with the triple-double, dominating the action under the rim.
- Jonas Valanciunas (Memhpis Grizzlies, 14 credits): After the performance he had on his last outing, you can’t just cut him from your team, so we decided to stick with him as our second tip at center.
- DeAndre Jordan (Brooklyn Nets, 10.7 credits): Even if he’s not exactly in his best form, he can still exploit all the holes in the Pistons’ defense, especially considering that Detroit will have to try and stop Brooklyn’s superstars.
- Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics, 14.7 credits): Even if Wood is probably going to play, there’s no way the Rockets can stop Tatum. Anything can happen, but JT is as close a safe bet as you can get on M32.
- Draymond Green (Golden State Warriors, 12.8 credits): No, we don’t expect him nor the Warriors to stop the Jazz, but that doesn’t mean Green can’t deliver. As a matter of fact, he’s got what it takes to shine and put up very good stats in this kind of games.
- Jerami Grant (Detroit Pistons, 11.4 credits): Even in a loss, Grant might take whatever the Nets’ defense leaves him, just like he already did before against some top teams. It might sound crazy, but he knows how to deal with these situations.
- Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers, credits): It’s Lillard against the Timberwolves, you just can’t pass up on that.
- Ja Morant (Memphis Grizzlies, 14.1 credits): It’s really hard to predict how Morant is going to perform on any given night, but the match-up against the Thunder should give him a great chance to shine.
- Donovan Mitchell (Utah Jazz, 14 credits): After a few false steps, the Jazz want to get back in the win column, and who better to lead them than the heart and soul of the team.
- Brad Stevens (Boston Celtics, 7.5 credits): The game against the Rockets should cause the Celtics no trouble whatsoever, so Brad Stevens is definitely worth the “investment” this time.
- Tom Thibodeau (New York Knicks, 6.4 credits): Not only will the Thunder be on the first leg of a back-to-back, but the Knicks are coming off a a bad loss to the Bucks. Thibodeau doesn’t take losing very well, so you have to imagine they’ll crush OKC.