LeBron James’ injury will undoubtedly make it harder to pick your team, which makes our task even more important from now on. Let’s cut to the chase!
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Minnesota Timberwolves, 17.4 credits): A pretty easy game seems to await the Minnesota Timberwolves as they collide against the Thunder, the kind of game where KAT could even notch a triple-double.
- Montrezl Harrell (Los Angeles Lakers, 11.6 credits): With both LeBron and AD sidelined, it’s up to him to take some more responsibility as far as scoring and rebounding go, which means he might turn into a walking double-double.
- Dwight Howard (Philadelphia 76ers, 9.5 credits): Embiid is still out and the Sixers are taking on the Warriors. As we know, the center role isn’t exactly the strong suit of Steve Kerr’s team.
- Julius Randle (New York Knicks, 17.4 credits): The clear-cut Most Improved Player favorite will most certainly give you another amazing performance in the game against the Wizards.
- Tobias Harris (Philadelphia 76ers, 16.5 credits): Doc Rivers’ arrival really turned thing around for him. Harris is now definitely proving to be worthy (or almost) of the contract he carries with him: he’s got to that next level everyone expected from him.
- Joe Ingles (Utah Jazz, 10.5 credits): After some great displays in the last outings, it’s only fair that we keep trusting him, especially since the Bulls don’t seem a real threat to the Jazz.
- Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers, 18.8 credits): Considering how hard it is for the Nets to defend, you can only imagine how much damage Dame can do to them. Not that it really depends on the opponent, considering that he can drop 40 or more on anyone.
- Ricky Rubio (Minnesota Timberwolves, 9.8 credits): He’s in great shape and is a pretty low-cost option. Like we said when we talked about Towns, the opponent helps this time around, so we can expect a monster performance.
- Dennis Schröder (Los Angeles Lakers, 9.5 credits): Every single one of the Lakers needs to bring his A-game if they don’t want to drop down in the Western Conference table and Dennis is one of the most skilled players on the roster: give him a chance.
- Nick Nurse (Toronto Raptors, 6.4 credits): The Rockets are a mess, you can pick almost any coach that plays against them at this point.
- Chris Finch (Minnesota Timberwolves, 4.4 credits): Seeing how much the Timberwolves improved, there’s no reason to think they can’t take the Thunder, especially if Horford is still out.