Fantasy coaches must be having the time of their lives, as we’re about to enter the 6th matchday since the restart! We’re getting closer and closer to the Playoffs and while some teams will be forced to give it all in order to get to the postseason, others will use the remaining seeding games to get back in top shape. But don’t worry, our tips will help you make the best of our Fantasy Basketball:
- Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers, 17.8 credits): After the disappointment against the Clippers, Dame scored 51 points in a closely-contested game against the Sixers. The Trail Blazers have to win every single game and, in order to do that, they need him at his best.
- Devin Booker (Phoenix Suns, 15 credits): He’s been on fire in the bubble, leading the Suns to a record of 5-0, which makes them the only undefeated team in Orlando.
- Gary Trent Jr. (Portland Trail Blazers, 6.9 credits): He’s been the Trail Blazers’ secret weapon so far, as well as a very pleasant surprise for many fantasy coaches. In the tough match-up against the Dallas Mavericks, he might keep making a difference.
- Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics, 14.9 credits): There’s no denying that number 0 is the leader of this Celtics team. He’s had ups and downs, but since we’re getting closer to the Playoffs you can’t help but trust him, he won’t let you down.
- Michael Porter Jr. (Denver Nuggets, 8.9 credits): There’s no stopping MPJ! Since the Lakers are already focused on the Playoffs, you can expect the rising star to keep doing his thing.
- Cameron Johnson (Phoenix Suns, 6.5 credits): Another fantastic surprise that made it possible for the Suns to have a real shot at the Playoffs. In 5 games in the bubble, he averaged 26.6 Dunkest points and there’s a strong possibility that his stats might go up in the remaining 3 games.
- Nikola Vucevic (Orlando Magic, 17.6 credits): As far as fantasy basketball goes, he already was the best player of the Orlando Magic. Now, following the injuries of Jonathan Isaac and Aaron Gordon, it’s going to be a one-man show.
- DeAndre Ayton (Phoenix Suns, 12.5 credits): The Suns’ big man is coming off back-to-back double-doubles and does not inted to stop right now: when the going gets tough, the tough get going.
- Jakob Poeltl (San Antonio Spurs, 8 credits): Normally not your best fantasy player, but the match-up against the Houston Rockets can favour him because of D’Antoni’s small-ball, and the Spurs need to essentially win it all to make the Playoffs.
- Jacques Vaughn (Brooklyn Nets, 7.1 credits): If you don’t want to spend too many credits on your coach, Vaughn is the right choice on M49. Also, the Nets will be facing the Magic: considering the health status of the Orlando team, picking Vaughn might be a safe bet.