After a few 2-round matchdays, it’s time to get ready for 3 days of pure fire on M40! There are so many option but, as usual, we linep up the best ones for you guys:
- Nikola Vucevic (Chicago Bulls, 17.6 credits): The Bulls need to get back into the win column and the only way they can do that against the Suns is for Vucevic to have another great performance. Ayton isn’t reliable on the defensive end, so Vuc could take advantage of that.
- Steven Adams (New Orleans Pelicans, 10.9 credits): Despite the bad display on his last outing, Adams can always turn things around and surprise you with good scores out of nowhere.
- Ivica Zubac (Los Angeles Clippers, 10.2 credits): The Clippers are on the second leg of a back-to-back, so we can imagine their star players won’t spend too much on the court: this gives Zubac a chance to put up some huge stats.
- Zion Williamson (New Orleans Pelicans, 17.6 credits): Considering the match-up against the Magic, he could be your captain for this one.
- Pascal Siakam (Toronto Raptors, 15.3 credits): He might ot be consistent but he’s always a good option when the Raptors take on certain teams: the Thunder are one of them.
- Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics, 15 credits): It finally looks like he’s back to the shape he was in before, so you should keep picking him as long as the match-up isn’t too tough.
- Luka Doncic (Dallas Mavericks, 21.3 credits): We know he hasn’t necessarily been as reliable as last year, but Dallas needs to rack up as many wins as they can, which means Luka has to bring his A-game, especially in such a tough game.
- Jrue Holiday (Milwaukee Bucks, 12.8 credits): He played very well in the loss against the Clippers and in general he’s been doing just fine since he came back. We expect the Bucks to bounce back and him to keep performing like this.
- Josh Hart (New Orleans Pelicans, 9.8 credits): After another good performance, you have to pick him against Orlando, too. You might be surprised by his score once again.
- Stan Van Gundy (New Orleans Pelicans, 7.1 credits): Like we said, there’s almost no way the Pelicans drop the ball against the Magic.
- Nick Nurse (Toronto Raptors, 5.9 credits): The Raptors are coming off 3 losses in a row. It’s time to react and if they can’t do it against the Thunder there’s no way in hell they can get to the Playoffs.