So many last-minute updates on M49 made it very difficult to choose the right team. Between back-to-backs and decisions to rest some of the top players, we’re sure you all had a good deal of trouble. Hoping that M50 won’t present the same problems, we’re here to provide our fantasy coaches with our best tips, as usual!
- Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers, 18.6 credits): Dame D.O.L.L.A is playing out of his mind in the bubble. After the loss to the Clippers, he went for 51 and 61 in the following games and, against the Brooklyn Nets, you can expect him to take over once again.
- Devin Booker (Phoenix Suns, 15.3 credits): To say that he’s on fire would be an understatement. It’s mostly thanks to him that the Suns are 6-0 in the bubble and can actually try and get into the Playoffs.
- PJ Dozier (Denver Nuggets, 4.7 credits): Hedoes not shy away from challenges as you saw in his last outing against none other than the Los Angeles Lakers, so he deserves another shot against the other LA team.
- Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics, 15.1 credits): Back-to-back 29 point-games for number 0, who keeps standing out as the best player on the roster. In the final seeding game, Tatum will try and exploit every hole in the Wizards’ defence.
- TJ Warren (Indiana Pacers, 12.5 credits): After a series of unbelievable performances, Warren had a pretty bad game against a Heat team led by his nemesis Jimmy Butler: he will definitely try and erase that in this next game.
- Cameron Johnson (Phoenix Suns, 6.9 credits): The Phoenix Suns are on a roll and so is Johnson. Despite his amazing streak, he’s still very cheap: what are you waiting for?
- DeAndre Ayton (Phoenix Suns, 12.3 credits): The Suns could not be where they’re at right now without their big man. If he had been available for the whole season, they would probably already be in the Playoffs. They need Ayton… and so do you.
- Jusuf Nurkic (Portland Trail Blazers, 10.8 credits): With a win against the Nets, the Portland Trail Blazers will clinch the 8th seed, a position that would allow them to have the upper hand as far as the play-in goes. The match-up is favourable and the big man will likely bounce back from the bad perfromance against the Mavericks.
- Bol Bol (Denver Nuggets, 4 credits): Generally not your best option, but it’s very likely that he’ll have a lot more minutes in the remaining seeding games. He already showed that he can be a useful resource when he’s on the court and, most importantly, you’ll have no credits loss no matter how he performs.
- Terry Stotts (Portland Trail Blazers, 8 credits): The Trail Blazers have to win it all in order to make the Playoffs or, at least, the seeding games. In this scenario, the match-up against the Nets is undoubtedly the best possible.