Get ready for another 3-round matchday, and a really tricky one at that! Let’s go straight to the point:
- Nikola Vucevic (Chicago Bulls, 17.8 credits): After a tough start, the new Bulls now seem to be getting better and better. They absolutely need a win against the Raptors to keep their Play-in hopes up, which is why we expect the best Vuc on the court.
- Richaun Holmes (Sacramento Kings, 14.5 credits): There’s no reason not to think he will dominate against the Pistons.
- Moses Brown (OKC Thunder, 17.4 credits): As far as low-cost options go at center, he’s the best one right now.
- Jimmy Butler (Miami Heat, 18.6 credits): The Heat are now 6th in the East, which means the risk of having to go through the Play-in is real: when Jimmy turns it up to win, we know what he can do.
- Kevin Durant (Brooklyn Nets, 16.7 credits): KD is finally back! Even though he’s been out for a while, it’s unlikely that inactivity will hamper his performance, especially since it looks like the Nets wanted to take the cautious approach more tha anything else.
- Cody Zeller (Charlotte Hornets, 8.9 credits): With Gordon Hayward and LaMelo Ball out, everyone else has to step it up, starting with Zeller. The match-up against the Thunder gives him a great chance to log a double-double.
- Russell Westbrook (Washington Wizards, 20.1 credits): How can you deny him? He looks like the Russ of old, mainly because now he’s finally healthy again. Moreover, he doesn’t skips back-to-backs anymore, which is a guarantee as well since he’ll play in the 3rd round.
- Kyrie Irving (Brooklun Nets, 17.8 credits): We know Kyrie. Even if this game marks Durant’s return, it doesn’t mean he’ll just let him under the spotlight on his own. On the contrary, we expect a fully-focused Irving, as he always is when he’s actually playing.
- CJ McCollum (Portland Trail Blazers, 12.6 credits): The match-up is not the easiest, but the Jazz will be coming off a tough game against the Suns the night before. Lillard might be a good pick as well, but CJ costs much less.
- Tyronn Lue (Los Angeles Clippers, 11.6 credits): The Clippers need to win this one against the Suns, both to try and pass them for the 2nd spot in the West and to send a message. With Phoenix coming off another huge game against Utah, Kawhi and PG will probably find a way to outlast them and get the W.
- Monty Williams (Phoenix Suns, 11 credits): The night before taking on the Clippers, the Suns will take on Utah. Suns-Jazz is probably going to be a closely-contested game, but we feel CP3’s experience will play a major role and help Phoenix bring it home.