Are you ready for the second to last matchday of the regular season? Here are our tips:
- Nikola Vucevic (Chicago Bulls, 18.4 credits): The Nets won’t risk any injuries before the Playoffs and they’re already lacking presence under the rim, so Vuc should have a pretty decent night.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Minnesota Timberwolves, 18 credits): These Celtics don’t have a single player capable of guarding him, so it’s a no-brainer.
- Jarrett Allen (Cleveland Cavaliers, 11.6 credits): He’s been flirting with the double-double for a while now: is this the day he finally posts it?
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee Bucks, 22.5 credits): Even if Adebayo were to play, the Bucks should win this game and Giannis should have no problem having one of his famous nights. These Bucks want revenge on the Heat and they’re a better team than last year.
- Julius Randle (New York Knicks, 17.2 credits): Pretty good match-up this time for the Knicks, which means you can expect a double-double from Julius… and perhaps even more.
- Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics, 16.2 credits): Boston needs him more than anyone else and he needs to be at the top of his game as we’re heading towards the Play-in.
- James Harden (Brooklyn Nets, 22.5 credits): The Nets need Harden to put the work in in these last games in order to get fully healthy for the first round of the postseason. Moreover, even if he didn’t play much, he would still dominate.
- Chris Paul (Phoenix Suns, 16.8 credits): These last games don’t matter too much for the Suns and yet CP3 wants to keep going and adding to one of the best regular seasons he’s ever had, if not the best, period.
- Jrue Holiday (Milwaukee Bucks, 14.6 credits): He can really make the difference against the Heat and, to be fair, against any other team in the league.
- Tom Thibodeau (New York Knicks, 8.6 credits): It doesn’t matter if a game actually means something table-wise or not, he always wants to win, so the Knicks will do just that against the Hornets.
- Scott Brooks (Washington Wizards, 7 credits): It’s pretty easy to get the W against the Cavs, especially with this Russell Westbrook.