Now every team will be playing the 2nd round of these Playoffs, so get ready for things to get more and more difficult. Here are our tips for the 8th matchday of the postseason:
- Joel Embiid (Philadelphia 76ers, 19 credits): He might not be 100% healthy yet, but it certainly does not look like it. The Sixers need him more than anyone else, so you should rely on him.
- Brook Lopez (Milwaukee Bucks, 10.2 credits): He’s been making waves in these Playoffs and the match-up against the Nets definitely helps him, so it’s a good choice, especially since he’s pretty low-cost.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee Bucks, 22.2 credits): We’ve seeen him play against Brooklyn multiple times this season and he’s always been dominant, which isn’t that surprising considering that they don’t have anyone to put on him on the defensive end. He costs a lot, but he’s always worth it.
- Tobias Harris (Philadelphia 76ers, 14.5 credits): He’s almost as important as Embiid for Doc Rivers and his team, so they need him to keep playing the way he’s been doing this whole season. Don’t be surprised if he ends up being the top scorer in game 2.
- Kyrie Irving (Brooklyn Nets, 17 credits): With Harden either out or not 100% anyway, he has to step it up and he knows it… just like he showed in game 1. His main focus is obviously going to be scoring, but the way he’s been dishing out the ball lately, you definitely can’t rule out a double-double.
- Devin Booker (Phoenix Suns, 14.7 credits): You saw the way he played against the Lakers, right? Then we don’t need to explain any further why we picked him.
- Doc rivers (Philadelphia 76ers, 10.5 credits): Game 1 was definitely a tough one, but we honestly have no doubt that the Sixers are going to come out victorious from the second game of the series.