Let’s get through the best options for the 10th matchday of this postseason:
- Nikola Jokic (Denver Nuggets, 21.8 credits): The Nuggets might lose this series, but we definitely expect a big reaction from the Joker in game 3 to try and make this a real series.
- DeAndre Ayton (Phoenix Suns, 14.7 credits): There aren’t many good options at center, especially low-cost, so we kind of have to go with one of the safest picks even if it means that you still have to spend almost 15 credits.
- Kawhi Leonard (Los Angeles Clippers, 19.1 credits): The Jazz are a very tough customer, which is why the Clippers need the best Kawhi, just like against the Mavs. When he’s needed the most, that’s when he shows up and brings his A-game. And we laready know that his A-game can’t be stopped.
- Tobias Harris (Philadelphia 76ers, 14.6 credits): It’s safe to say now that the Sixers need to be at the top of their game to get rid of the Hawks. They can’t rely solely on Embiid, Harris has to keep doing his thing.
- Trae young (Atlanta Hawks, 16.1 credits): He’s been doing great things and now the series is moving to Atlanta: the perfect chance for Trae to put on another masterful performance.
- Chris Paul (Phoenix Suns, 14.9 credits): What more can you say about him? Oh yeah, right: Point God. Just pick him, you can basically do that all the way through the remainder of these Playoffs as long as the Suns are still in there.
- Mike Malone (Denver Nuggets, 8.3 credits): At this stage there aren’t any easy picks when it comes to the coaches, but it seems very difficult for the Nuggets to lose 3 in a row despite the high level the Suns are playing at.