Good Wednesday morning to all the coaches! The first round of the NBA playoffs 2020 has given us several controversial situations that have put our teams in crisis. In this M2 there are a whole series of elements that can change the course of events. It starts immediately tonight at 7.30pm with the Toronto Raptors vs Brooklyn Nets.
Now let’s see our tips for these Dunkest Day!
- Caris LeVert (Brooklyn Nets, 12,6 credits): Good old Caris racked up 32 Dunkest PTs in the first match against Toronto. It is true that the series in question seems to be pointing the North, but LeVert has repeatedly proved his worth and we are sure that even tonight he will be the lighthouse of his team.
- Goran Dragic (Miami Heat, 8.9 credits): In this NBA era, the Balkan point guards are literally stealing the show. Dragic was decisive in the victory in Game 1 against the Pacers and even in Game 2 he will get quality minutes on the court. When such a player is so confident, there is little chance of victory for the opponents.
- Eric Gordon (Houston Rockets, 7.4 credits): Here we go with one of the most enigmatic players on the NBA scene. We choose Eric because in the absence of Russell Westbrook he has many more minutes on the pitch and, as demonstrated in Game 1, he is able to make the most of this opportunity.
- Kawhi Leonard (Los Angeles Clippers, 19.1 credits): There is not so much to add here, considering that we are talking about an MVP in the finals with the Spurs and Raptors. When the playoffs start, Kawhi smells the blood and collects absolutely incredible numbers. In the match against the Mavs it will once again be like this, so let’s bet on Leonard!
- Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics, 14.4 credits): I’m emotionally involved when it comes to the Boston Celtics, but this guy is pure gold in the hands of the League. The start of the playoffs against the Sixers showed us once again that Jayson is ready to be the leader of the franchise and, considering the absences of the Sixers, we are pretty sure he can repeat the numbers seen in Game 1.
- Jeff Green (Houston Rockets, 7.2 credits): We close the forwards with one of the biggest surprises of Game 1. The old Jeff in fact collected 32 Dunkest points in the victory of his Rockets. Also in race 2 there will be ample room for the veteran of the League, which is why we feel we can bet on him.
- Joel Embiid (Philadelphia Sixers, 18.3 credits): The series between the Celtics and the Sixers seems well directed towards the Massachussets franchise, but Game 1 has shown us that Joelone is able to put the Green defense in great difficulty. The absence of relevant centers in the Celtics house tends to make us believe that Embiid will be able to dominate the scene also in game 2.
- Bam Adebayo (Miami Heat, 16.5 credits): Bam Bam is back on pre lockdown levels in this first challenge against the Pacers. It was believed that Turner could better defend the Miami player, but he didn’t. Adebayo has in his hands all the talent needed to collect an impressive number of points, assists and rebounds.
- Ivica Zubac (Los Angeles Clippers, 9.4 credits): It was known that the absence of pure centers in the Dallas home could create boundless prairies for that big boy from Zubac. In fact, the Croatian has largely exploited Kristaps Porzingis’ character and physical gaps in game 1. The regular season has taught us that Ivica performs best against a team like the Mavs, and for this reason it seems to us the most logical choice for this day.
- Frank Vogel (Los Angeles Lakers, 9.5 credits): The defeat to Portland in Game 1 left NBA fans speechless. However, it seems unlikely to us that Portland will put LeBron and AD Lakers in trouble once again. For this reason, game 2 will be the perfect opportunity for Frank Vogel and his LALs to remedy this bad figure.