It’s time for the Bucks to go over to Atlanta after 2 games at home. In the meantime, in the Western Conference it’s time for game 4 already. These are our tips for this matchday:
- DeAndre Ayton (Phoenix Suns, 15.2 credits): Even though he underperformed in game 3, he showed that he’s Playoff material, so we have no doubt that he can bounce back in game 4.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee Bucks, 22.3 credits): We honestly feel like he’s going to have another monster series, also because it looks like he can’t take a quarter off if he hopes to get to the Finals.
- Paul George (Los Angeles Clippers, 16.4 credits): More of the same here. Kawhi’s absence is forcing him to carry the Clippers on his back even more… and boy is he doing that right!
- Trae Young (Atlanta Hawks, 16.4 credits): Regardless of the result, we expect the best Trae Young possible in the fisrt game back in “the A”. There are no safe bets in these Playoffs, but he sure looks like it right now.
- Reggie Jackson (Los Angeles Clippers, 10 credits): The person that’s been helping PG the most since Kawhi has been ruled out. Considering the way he’s playing, he’s definitely pretty low-cost.
- Mike Budenholzer (Milwaukee Bucks, 11.6 credits): We feel the Bucks are taking game 3 despite it being the first game in Atlanta. Like we said, there aren’t any safe bets here, but this one looks like the best option, for sure.