Happy Sunday morning to all our fantacoaches! After an M3 that has given us several ideas for reflection, we are more ready than ever to provide you with the right coordinates to face the next of the 2020 playoffs. The day will start with the potential final game between the Celtics and Philadelphia at 19.30.
Now let’s see our tips for these game days.
- Jimmy Butler (Miami Heat, 14.9 credits): The former Bulls prodigy is giving several memorable moments to his new Miami Heat fans. Game 4 could be a very important crossroads for the continuation of the series and for this reason they need their Captain Charisma.
- Kyle Lowry (Toronto Raptors, 14.2 credits): Anyone who thought Toronto’s win was all about Kawhi Leonard was wrong! Kyle’s season is giving incredible moments to all basketball fans and we’re sure he’ll get into Game 4 to close out the series and to think about the next showdown between the Celtics and Sixers.
- Landry Shamet (Los Angeles Clippers, 5.3 credits): Good old Landry had a major impact in Game 3 against Dallas and, considering Pat Beverley’s physical problems, he could have an important presence on the field also in Game 4. Moreover, if Luka Doncic really misses Game 4, Shamet could really become a factor for our teams.
- LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers, 21.5 credits): The King didn’t have his best day in Game 2 against Portland. That’s why LeBron will come into the game with blood in his eyes and we know it’s best not to make Mr James angry!
- OG Anunoby (Toronto Raptors, 9.1 credits): The young Toronto’s forward wasn’t the best player of his team against the Nets. However, Game 4 could give more minutes and a chance to shine on the wing from London.
- Royce O’Neale (Utah Jazz, 7.6 credits): The Jazz literally embarrassed Denver in Game 3. The next game will definitely be more fought and that’s why they’ll need an efficient player like Royce. Even on a difficult day, O’Neale ensures minutes and points on the parquet floor and for this reason we bet on him!
- Rudy Gobert (Utah Jazz, 17.7 credits): The last challenge between Gobert and Jokic saw the clear prevalence of the centre French. Rudy in Game 3 showed he has incredible grit and effectiveness under the basket and that’s why we continue to believe in him.
- Bam Adebayo (Miami Heat, 16.5 credits): Finally Bam! The boy with Nigerian origin is one of the few centers able to be efficient on all fronts. The challenge against Myles Turner is always complicated, but Miami needs Bam’s skills to overcome the Indiana Pacers.
- Ivica Zubac (Los Angeles Clippers, 9.3 credits): Despite an affordable challenge against Kristaps Porzingis, the young Zubac is not yet emerging in Dunkest. For this reason, Ivica could shoot all the cartridges in Game 4 against the Dallas Mavericks who have to win at all costs.
- Nick Nurse (Toronto Raptors, 10.3 credits): We close the list with the most obvious and reliable choice imaginable. For the values seen on the court, the Raptors have left very little chance of emerging to the poor Nets and the situation is unlikely to change in Game 4.