These Playoffs are really living up to the hype! Now that all the conference semifinals are set, it will be way easier to put together your fantasy team. As usual, we’re here to help you pick the best players possible: let’s go straight to the point!
- Jimmy Butler (Miami Heat, 14.9 credits): How can you not trust the leader of the most surprising team in these Playoffs? The Miami Heat are up 2-0 against the heavy favourite Bucks and still undefeated in the Playoffs: Jimmy Buckets will try his best to keep it that way.
- Goran Dragic (Miami Heat, 10.1 credits): It looks like Goran just entered his prime. Given his worth, it would be a huge mistake not to have him on your team.
- Danny Green (Los Angeles Lakers, 7.1 credits): In such a high-profile series, role players often end up being more important than they’re expected to be. With Danny Green, it has been the case multiple times in the past, so we suggest you to give him a chance.
- LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers, 22.6 credits): After a very good series against the Trail Blazers, the King looks ready to carry his team straight to the championship. The task at hand is tough, but if someone knows how to overcome adversity, that’s LeBron James.
- Jae Crowder (Miami Heat, 9.1 credits): It’s not by chance that there’s a bunch of Miami Heat players on our list. Crowder has been putting up good stats during this whole Playoff run and, even if the Bucks got the win in game 3, he should be able to have another convincig performance.
- Danuel House Jr. (7.8 credits): He’s consistently been one of the top scorers on this Rockets team in the Playoff and, since the Lakers’ defence will have their hands full with Harden and Westbrook, House might steal the show… and possibly a win.
- Nikola Jokic (Denver Nuggets, 19.3 credits): The Clippers are one of the best teams in the league, but the center position isn’t exactly where they shine. Without a great defender like Rudy Gobert in his way, Jokic will probably go back to being the leader of his team.
- Javale McGee (Los Angeles Lakers, 8.4 credits): Like we said before, D’Antoni’s small ball will have to deal with LeBron and AD, which might give Javale the chance to grab a few rebounds and possibly notch a double-double.
- Robert Williams III (Boston Celtics, 5.9 credits): He’s now officially the Celtics’ second option in the center position, and rightfully so. Plus, he’s as cheap as a player of his caliber can get, so you kind of need someone like him on your fantasy team.
- Mike Budenholzer (Milwaukee Bucks, 10.2 credits): It’s really tough to pick a coach at this stage, but in the Milwaukee Bucks we trust. A coach as good as Budenholzer will definitely be working on the mistakes they keep making and we feel he’ll be able to solve (some of) them and steal game 3. Stay ready to spend the whole game on the edge of your seat though, because it’s not going to be easy.